All the great reviews people write about Blackheath Lodge are true. The staff are really as friendly and welcoming as people have said. Arriving at Blackheath Lodge and washing off the dust from adventures in far flung places in South Africa is to step into a very comfortable world. It was the little touches that most impressed us. Things like a place to charge our iPhones or the use of a local mobile phone, or the local knowledge of where was a good place to wander down the road for a casual meal. I wouldn't consider going to Cape Town and not staying here. We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blackheath Lodge is a Victorian guest house situated below Signal Hill, a stone's throw from the city, Waterfront and well-known beaches. Stylish bedrooms, excellent personalized service and warm hospitality. Enjoy breakfast on the terrace overlooking the pool and garden. Come home to a sundowner after a busy day of sightseeing or power business dealings, safe in the knowledge that a quiet, comfortable night's sleep awaits you. Airport transfers. Credit Cards. Children 12+. TGCSA 4-Star Guest House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Blackheath Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blackheath Hotel Cape Town Central
- Blackheath Cape Town
- Blackheath Lodge Cape Town, South Africa