In fifty years of travel Anthony provided the highest level of personal service I have ever received--questions answered, problems anticipated, personal concern, outstanding! The hotel itself is very pleasant, in a residential area uphill a couple of blocks from the beach at Sea Point. You will need a taxi or bus to get to center city, but there is a shopping area a block down the hill. The only issue I could see was that the hotel is made up of older houses with some stairs; we didn't have a problem, but if stairs are an issue ask when making reservations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blackheath Lodge is a Victorian guest house situated below Signal Hill, a stone's throw from the city, Waterfront and well-known beaches. Stylish bedrooms, excellent personalized service and warm hospitality. Enjoy breakfast on the terrace overlooking the pool and garden. Come home to a sundowner after a busy day of sightseeing or power business dealings, safe in the knowledge that a quiet, comfortable night's sleep awaits you. Airport transfers. Credit Cards. Children 12+. TGCSA 4-Star Guest House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Blackheath Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blackheath Hotel Cape Town Central
- Blackheath Cape Town
- Blackheath Lodge Cape Town, South Africa