Perfect rooms, perfect breakfast, perfect staff and best of all there is always parking for your rental car. A lot of atmosphere. Eye for detail, for example there is a good library of books and dvd s and dvd player in every room. bathrooms are better than in many 5 star hotel. Staff is extremely helpful and they will make a lot of good suggestions n sightseeing in and around Capetown. We stayed there for a week. Lastly it's extremely well located and very easy to go to the waterfront area and easy to get out of town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blackheath Lodge is a Victorian guest house situated below Signal Hill, a stone's throw from the city, Waterfront and well-known beaches. Stylish bedrooms, excellent personalized service and warm hospitality. Enjoy breakfast on the terrace overlooking the pool and garden. Come home to a sundowner after a busy day of sightseeing or power business dealings, safe in the knowledge that a quiet, comfortable night's sleep awaits you. Airport transfers. Credit Cards. Children 12+. TGCSA 4-Star Guest House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Blackheath Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blackheath Hotel Cape Town Central
- Blackheath Cape Town
- Blackheath Lodge Cape Town, South Africa