This place was great.
Anthony the owner was fantastic. Made me feel so welcome. He was happy to organise everything, and as I was on my own for a few days was always happy to chat. He even insisted on ironing my shirt when I just asked to borrow an iron. (Did a very good job too)
The rooms were lovely. Nice clean white linens on huge beds. Spotlessly clean. The breakfasts were great. Very tasty.
Great location, close to the beaches at Clifton, but also close enough to get into town for nightlife/restaurants etc.
All very good value too.
I wouldnt think about going anywhere else in Cape Town
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blackheath Lodge is a Victorian guest house situated below Signal Hill, a stone's throw from the city, Waterfront and well-known beaches. Stylish bedrooms, excellent personalized service and warm hospitality. Enjoy breakfast on the terrace overlooking the pool and garden. Come home to a sundowner after a busy day of sightseeing or power business dealings, safe in the knowledge that a quiet, comfortable night's sleep awaits you. Airport transfers. Credit Cards. Children 12+. TGCSA 4-Star Guest House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Blackheath Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blackheath Hotel Cape Town Central
- Blackheath Cape Town
- Blackheath Lodge Cape Town, South Africa