Blackheath lodge was a wonderful place to stay. The service was amazing and top notch. The food served at breakfast was very good, with eggs cooked to order. The atmosphere was extremely peaceful and relaxing. Charle, the manager, was spectacular as she was so friendly and helpful. She gave us priceless advice about good restaurants to eat at, places to see in Capetown, and where to park while we were out and about. The service was truly above and beyond at Blackheath. Thanks for a wonderful time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blackheath Lodge is a Victorian guest house situated below Signal Hill, a stone's throw from the city, Waterfront and well-known beaches. Stylish bedrooms, excellent personalized service and warm hospitality. Enjoy breakfast on the terrace overlooking the pool and garden. Come home to a sundowner after a busy day of sightseeing or power business dealings, safe in the knowledge that a quiet, comfortable night's sleep awaits you. Airport transfers. Credit Cards. Children 12+. TGCSA 4-Star Guest House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Blackheath Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blackheath Hotel Cape Town Central
- Blackheath Cape Town
- Blackheath Lodge Cape Town, South Africa