Our party of six have recently returned from a two week stay at Blackheath Lodge. Anthony, Charlie, Godfrey and all the staff went out of their way to make our experience of Cape Town memorable. Although this property is listed as a Bed and Breakfast, the first class service and interest the staff take in their guests far surpasses any Hotel we have previously stayed in. Sightseeing trips were recommended and organised by Anthony and Charlie, together with suggestions for a variety of superb restaurants within Cape Town and along the coast. The bedrooms and en-suites were all furbished to a high standard. We made full use of the bar area, offering in particular a fabulous cheeky South African red wine! Breakfast was a delight and so were the lovely kitchen ladies and night staff. Highly recommended and thanks to everyone at Blackheath Lodge for a wonderful stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blackheath Lodge is a Victorian guest house situated below Signal Hill, a stone's throw from the city, Waterfront and well-known beaches. Stylish bedrooms, excellent personalized service and warm hospitality. Enjoy breakfast on the terrace overlooking the pool and garden. Come home to a sundowner after a busy day of sightseeing or power business dealings, safe in the knowledge that a quiet, comfortable night's sleep awaits you. Airport transfers. Credit Cards. Children 12+. TGCSA 4-Star Guest House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Blackheath Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blackheath Hotel Cape Town Central
- Blackheath Cape Town
- Blackheath Lodge Cape Town, South Africa