The Blackheath Lodge is very comfortable and clean with nice sitting areas and a pleasant poolside. We stayed in a smaller room but it was set up well for our four night stay. The breakfast at the hotel is very good. Charle and Godfrey were great hosts and provided good advice on what to see and where to eat in Cape Town. Most importantly they put in the extra effort to arrange reservations, call places to ensure they were open, call for taxis and just simply "took care of us". The location is very good in a residential area between Signal Hill and the sea, both were a few minutes walk away. A taxi ride is needed to get downtown or to the V&A Waterfront but some of the more energetic people did walk to those areas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blackheath Lodge is a Victorian guest house situated below Signal Hill, a stone's throw from the city, Waterfront and well-known beaches. Stylish bedrooms, excellent personalized service and warm hospitality. Enjoy breakfast on the terrace overlooking the pool and garden. Come home to a sundowner after a busy day of sightseeing or power business dealings, safe in the knowledge that a quiet, comfortable night's sleep awaits you. Airport transfers. Credit Cards. Children 12+. TGCSA 4-Star Guest House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Blackheath Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blackheath Hotel Cape Town Central
- Blackheath Cape Town
- Blackheath Lodge Cape Town, South Africa