Five star B&B...just checked out this morning after a four night stay with my wife. After traveling for two days from the US to South Africa, tired and a little grumpy I did not want to be disappointed with my selection for my first visit to SA. We were greeted by the owner, offered a glass of wine and taken to our room. We booked the loft which has its own balcony overlooking the Atlantic with Robben Island in the distance, out the back window we had great view of lion head. Book this room if available...could easily accommodate family of four. Breakfast cooked to perfection...great sitting area in bar....the staff is great...they will assist you with any question. Stay here and enjoy Cape Town. Close to Camps Bay...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blackheath Lodge is a Victorian guest house situated below Signal Hill, a stone's throw from the city, Waterfront and well-known beaches. Stylish bedrooms, excellent personalized service and warm hospitality. Enjoy breakfast on the terrace overlooking the pool and garden. Come home to a sundowner after a busy day of sightseeing or power business dealings, safe in the knowledge that a quiet, comfortable night's sleep awaits you. Airport transfers. Credit Cards. Children 12+. TGCSA 4-Star Guest House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Blackheath Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blackheath Hotel Cape Town Central
- Blackheath Cape Town
- Blackheath Lodge Cape Town, South Africa