Blackheath is fantastic. The entire staff makes sure you have everything you need and more. They are so thoughtful. My daughter and I were sitting at the pool and they came around and served us ice cream as a surprise! It is small and beautifully appointed. It has really changed my mind about boutique hotels. They are now my first choice. They greet you by your first name and always are making sure you have everything you need. They make you feel as though you are a celebrity. The food is wonderful and you can order an individual hot breakfast every morning as well as the food they have on the buffet to choose from. Selfishly is it better than I ever would have ever expected and now that I write this, everyone will know about it. The only problem is that it is too far away from my home (the US). What a treat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blackheath Lodge is a Victorian guest house situated below Signal Hill, a stone's throw from the city, Waterfront and well-known beaches. Stylish bedrooms, excellent personalized service and warm hospitality. Enjoy breakfast on the terrace overlooking the pool and garden. Come home to a sundowner after a busy day of sightseeing or power business dealings, safe in the knowledge that a quiet, comfortable night's sleep awaits you. Airport transfers. Credit Cards. Children 12+. TGCSA 4-Star Guest House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Blackheath Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blackheath Hotel Cape Town Central
- Blackheath Cape Town
- Blackheath Lodge Cape Town, South Africa