My husband and I stayed at Blackheath Lodge for 5 days in February and were extremely happy with the whole experience. The staff (especially Charle and Jean Claude) were wonderfully helpful and kind, the breakfasts excellent and varied, and we loved the location in Seapoint which is easy walking distance to the Promenade, several nice restaurants, and to the MyCity bus stop. The rooms are quiet and the pool area is lovely. Everything was high quality and the service truly exceptional. There is someone on duty all through the night which is unusual in a smaller hotel such as this. We left at 5:00 AM to catch a plane but they had a nice fresh breakfast and coffee ready for us even at that hour. Highly recommended. Also, it is worth the effort to learn a bit about the MyCity bus as it has a large route and is a nice, inexpensive way to get around. Their main office is at the V & A waterfront and the staff there can help you figure it out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blackheath Lodge is a Victorian guest house situated below Signal Hill, a stone's throw from the city, Waterfront and well-known beaches. Stylish bedrooms, excellent personalized service and warm hospitality. Enjoy breakfast on the terrace overlooking the pool and garden. Come home to a sundowner after a busy day of sightseeing or power business dealings, safe in the knowledge that a quiet, comfortable night's sleep awaits you. Airport transfers. Credit Cards. Children 12+. TGCSA 4-Star Guest House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Blackheath Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blackheath Hotel Cape Town Central
- Blackheath Cape Town
- Blackheath Lodge Cape Town, South Africa