Blackheath Lodge is an beautiful and quaint boutique hotel. Anthony and Jean Claude made sure every detail of your stay is taken care of. They both provided excellent advice and arranged for reservations at really lovely restaurants. They really think of everything. We rented the mini for a day trip to the Cape Peninsula and they made sure we had beach bags stocked with towels! The Lodge is beautiful. Our room was large and decorated beautifully. While we did not have a view, we were happy with how private our room was. The pool area is a lovely place to relax and the bar and kitchen are stocked with anything you could want or need. Breakfast was delicious. I couldn't recommend Blackheath more highly. One quibble - the location is not super convenient to many sights - we relied on cabs. But the Lodge is so lovely, it is almost feels like a retreat from the rest of the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blackheath Lodge is a Victorian guest house situated below Signal Hill, a stone's throw from the city, Waterfront and well-known beaches. Stylish bedrooms, excellent personalized service and warm hospitality. Enjoy breakfast on the terrace overlooking the pool and garden. Come home to a sundowner after a busy day of sightseeing or power business dealings, safe in the knowledge that a quiet, comfortable night's sleep awaits you. Airport transfers. Credit Cards. Children 12+. TGCSA 4-Star Guest House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Blackheath Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blackheath Hotel Cape Town Central
- Blackheath Cape Town
- Blackheath Lodge Cape Town, South Africa