My two friends and I had the pleasure of staying at Blackheath Lodge in February 2014. It was an absolutely wonderful visit and the staff was very attentive. They assisted us in booking tours, resturant reservations and transportation. The breakfast was fabulous and the room very well decorated and beds are very comfortable. I don't think we could have had a better introduction to South African hospitality. They even provided us with a local cell phone to use for taxis and/or emergencies. I would not hesitate recommend the Blackhealth Lodge to anyone travaling to Cape Town. Thanks again to the entire staff for making our visit such a pleasure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blackheath Lodge is a Victorian guest house situated below Signal Hill, a stone's throw from the city, Waterfront and well-known beaches. Stylish bedrooms, excellent personalized service and warm hospitality. Enjoy breakfast on the terrace overlooking the pool and garden. Come home to a sundowner after a busy day of sightseeing or power business dealings, safe in the knowledge that a quiet, comfortable night's sleep awaits you. Airport transfers. Credit Cards. Children 12+. TGCSA 4-Star Guest House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HRS and getaroom.com so you can book your Blackheath Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blackheath Hotel Cape Town Central
- Blackheath Cape Town
- Blackheath Lodge Cape Town, South Africa