This is my third visit to Blackheath and I was surprised and delighted to find they have expanded by adding new rooms, and converted one room into a new bar - all very pleasant. We had one of the new rooms which Anthony reckoned was not yet up to his standard so he upgraded us to a fabulous room (6ft bed, kitchen, wet room with a rain shower and his/her basins, seperate loo, balcony etc. and sent the builders in to replace doors and the bathroom floor in our first room. I am always surprised by his attention to detail. Breakfasts were, as usual, wonderful. Looking forward to my next visit. If this review seems low on information, it is only because I have reviwed Blackheath twice before and don't want to repeat myself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blackheath Lodge is a Victorian guest house situated below Signal Hill, a stone's throw from the city, Waterfront and well-known beaches. Stylish bedrooms, excellent personalized service and warm hospitality. Enjoy breakfast on the terrace overlooking the pool and garden. Come home to a sundowner after a busy day of sightseeing or power business dealings, safe in the knowledge that a quiet, comfortable night's sleep awaits you. Airport transfers. Credit Cards. Children 12+. TGCSA 4-Star Guest House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Blackheath Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blackheath Hotel Cape Town Central
- Blackheath Cape Town
- Blackheath Lodge Cape Town, South Africa