Stayed here for 3 nights in June 2014 and thoroughly enjoyed it. I travel a lot with my job and get very tired of chain hotels so always try to find something different. This is a great place that did not disappoint. Thoughtfully and tastefully decorated, and well maintained by an an excellent team. Jean-Claude is the unsung hero! It has a homely and welcoming feel and is in a good location in a nice part of town. If you're looking for something a little different, I recommend Blackheath Lodge without hesitation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blackheath Lodge is a Victorian guest house situated below Signal Hill, a stone's throw from the city, Waterfront and well-known beaches. Stylish bedrooms, excellent personalized service and warm hospitality. Enjoy breakfast on the terrace overlooking the pool and garden. Come home to a sundowner after a busy day of sightseeing or power business dealings, safe in the knowledge that a quiet, comfortable night's sleep awaits you. Airport transfers. Credit Cards. Children 12+. TGCSA 4-Star Guest House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Blackheath Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blackheath Hotel Cape Town Central
- Blackheath Cape Town
- Blackheath Lodge Cape Town, South Africa