Stayed in Blackheath lodge for 4 nights in Jun 14. From start to finish it was a wonderful place to be. The service here is first class. The lady on recption and all the staff are so welcoming and booked all excursions for us and really couldnt do enough, advised us on restaurants, places of interest etc. The room we had was fantastic very large bed with a lovely bathroom. Hotel in quiet area no traffic noise. The breakfast each day was also top quality with a hot breakfast with a huge range available on the buffet also. Located within 25min walking of waterfront or 5 min in taxi. 10 min walk to beattiful beachfront boardwalk. We did not use the pool area because of the time of year but it was still cleaned every day which shows their attention to detail. There is also a lobby area with a large open fire, a laptop computer for guest use and a large selection of books. Top class.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blackheath Lodge is a Victorian guest house situated below Signal Hill, a stone's throw from the city, Waterfront and well-known beaches. Stylish bedrooms, excellent personalized service and warm hospitality. Enjoy breakfast on the terrace overlooking the pool and garden. Come home to a sundowner after a busy day of sightseeing or power business dealings, safe in the knowledge that a quiet, comfortable night's sleep awaits you. Airport transfers. Credit Cards. Children 12+. TGCSA 4-Star Guest House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Blackheath Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blackheath Hotel Cape Town Central
- Blackheath Cape Town
- Blackheath Lodge Cape Town, South Africa