The Blackheath Lodge was perfect for a single woman traveler who wanted to feel more like she was staying in someone's home than in a hotel. Anthony and his staff are marvelous--helpful, responsive and very gracious with an attention to detail that makes staying here special. They have suggestions for restaurants and activities. The breakfasts are delicious with hot and cold options. The wifi is robust. The hotel is located in a quiet residential area, a short cab ride from the Waterfront. I hope to return to Cape Town and I would definitely stay at the Blackheath again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blackheath Lodge is a Victorian guest house situated below Signal Hill, a stone's throw from the city, Waterfront and well-known beaches. Stylish bedrooms, excellent personalized service and warm hospitality. Enjoy breakfast on the terrace overlooking the pool and garden. Come home to a sundowner after a busy day of sightseeing or power business dealings, safe in the knowledge that a quiet, comfortable night's sleep awaits you. Airport transfers. Credit Cards. Children 12+. TGCSA 4-Star Guest House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Blackheath Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blackheath Hotel Cape Town Central
- Blackheath Cape Town
- Blackheath Lodge Cape Town, South Africa