Reviews I read were 100 per cent accurate regarding Blackheath Lodge in Capetown. It was such a pleasure to stay there. We had a large spacious room which opened to communal lounge and kitchen for making hot drinks......we didn't use this as the main relaxing lounge by reception was the place to be.
The tours we wanted to go on were willingly and helpfully reserved for us, nothing was too much trouble. Breakfast is included in the rate and is superb.
Blackheath is located 10 mins out of the CBD but transport not a problem as they have a taxi company always able to transport you.
Loved our stay and would happily return. Thank you Blackheath Lodge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blackheath Lodge is a Victorian guest house situated below Signal Hill, a stone's throw from the city, Waterfront and well-known beaches. Stylish bedrooms, excellent personalized service and warm hospitality. Enjoy breakfast on the terrace overlooking the pool and garden. Come home to a sundowner after a busy day of sightseeing or power business dealings, safe in the knowledge that a quiet, comfortable night's sleep awaits you. Airport transfers. Credit Cards. Children 12+. TGCSA 4-Star Guest House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Blackheath Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blackheath Hotel Cape Town Central
- Blackheath Cape Town
- Blackheath Lodge Cape Town, South Africa