We loved our stay at Blackheath Lodge - it's a B&B masquerading as a small boutique hotel. Antony was a great host - he's the co-owner, but also a great concierge, booking us good tables at great restaurants and always graciously helpful. They even have a car they rent out to guests for 5000 rand a day. The rooms are clean and airy, we paid a little extra for a room with a sea view - the bed was so comfortable. Breakfast on the veranda is delicious, overlooking a little pool. The decor is modern, boutiquey, and you can tell that someone has paid close attention to all the detail. Blackheath Lodge is a little oasis tucked into the 'suburbs'. The location isn't very central - though the address is Sea Point it's closer to Three Anchor Bay - but the main areas of the city are a short taxi ride away, and Cape Town is easy to navigate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blackheath Lodge is a Victorian guest house situated below Signal Hill, a stone's throw from the city, Waterfront and well-known beaches. Stylish bedrooms, excellent personalized service and warm hospitality. Enjoy breakfast on the terrace overlooking the pool and garden. Come home to a sundowner after a busy day of sightseeing or power business dealings, safe in the knowledge that a quiet, comfortable night's sleep awaits you. Airport transfers. Credit Cards. Children 12+. TGCSA 4-Star Guest House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Blackheath Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blackheath Hotel Cape Town Central
- Blackheath Cape Town
- Blackheath Lodge Cape Town, South Africa