We stayed in Sunflower Stop in the beginning of 2013. The hostel was quite busy so there was a nice vibe. The rooms are nice and luxurious, once you lay on the bed you almost do not want to get out. The rooms are serviced daily what is very nice and very personal! The hostel is situated in a safe area. Not in the middle of the city but very safe. V&A waterfront is only a 15 minutes walk and the city centre is really good reachable by taxi! Really had a good stay at Sunflower Stop!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Sunflower Stop backpackers offers relaxing and comfortable accommodation for budget travellers in Cape Town. Nestled between the mountains and sea, the backpackers hostel is in the perfect location to enjoy your time in Cape Town. With a self-catering kitchen, bar and T.V. lounge, our luxury backpackers offers affordable accommodation for every budget. So come and make yourself at home with our friendly staff, cool off in our refreshing sun filled swimming pool, relax at the cosy bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your A Sunflower Stop reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunflower Stop Hotel Cape Town Central
- Sunflower Stop Cape Town
- A Sunflower Stop Cape Town, South Africa