Stayed here in March after a recommendation from STA Travel.
The best hostel I stayed in the South Africa.
Good location plus helpful and fun staff. Good pick up point for the Baz Bus which made everything easy. Facilities are nice and clean, the cleaners do a good job.
Called in advance for late check in and staff happily arranged transfer from airport.
The bar is a great place to hang out, meet people and be entertained by both bar staff and other travellers.
Highly recommended, keep up the good work!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Sunflower Stop backpackers offers relaxing and comfortable accommodation for budget travellers in Cape Town. Nestled between the mountains and sea, the backpackers hostel is in the perfect location to enjoy your time in Cape Town. With a self-catering kitchen, bar and T.V. lounge, our luxury backpackers offers affordable accommodation for every budget. So come and make yourself at home with our friendly staff, cool off in our refreshing sun filled swimming pool, relax at the cosy bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your A Sunflower Stop reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunflower Stop Hotel Cape Town Central
- Sunflower Stop Cape Town
- A Sunflower Stop Cape Town, South Africa