We stayed here in May. Great location. The staff Andrew and John were lots of fun and always up for a good chat and sharing stories. The braai night was great, the butcher down the road sells a wide variety of meats. Room was always clean. Was a fantastic place to call home whilst in Cape Town. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Sunflower Stop backpackers offers relaxing and comfortable accommodation for budget travellers in Cape Town. Nestled between the mountains and sea, the backpackers hostel is in the perfect location to enjoy your time in Cape Town. With a self-catering kitchen, bar and T.V. lounge, our luxury backpackers offers affordable accommodation for every budget. So come and make yourself at home with our friendly staff, cool off in our refreshing sun filled swimming pool, relax at the cosy bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HRS so you can book your A Sunflower Stop reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunflower Stop Hotel Cape Town Central
- Sunflower Stop Cape Town
- A Sunflower Stop Cape Town, South Africa