“Great Hotel with great staff”
Review of Cape Diamond Hotel

Cape Diamond Hotel
Ranked #79 of 109 Hotels in Cape Town Central
“Great Hotel with great staff”
Reviewed 18 September 2013

I stayed in the hotel for a long term accommodation and really enjoyed my time in this lovely central Hotel! It is perfectly situated in the CBD and everything (like tourist attractions, shopping facilities) is reachable in short walking distance! The rooms are decorated with lots of love and small little details and where clean at every time! My special thanks goes to all the friendly staff who makes the stay unforgettable ;-) The Receptionists where so helpful and the Waiters had always a smile for the guests! Thanks a lot to all of you and specially to Sasha! Hope to see you all soon

• Stayed July 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Cape Town Central, South Africa
Reviewed 15 September 2013

My wife and I are from Cape Town and decided to stay in the city over the weekend. When we arrived the parking was not well explained and was pretty inconvenient but was the best option available in the heart to the city. The staff (especially Sasha) was very accommodating as our first room (305) was too small. This is older hotel and is probably quaint to some but just a bit too dated to spend more than night in. I say that it is a great one night stay but not real comfortable for more than that. It is in a good location.
Upside is that the eastern bazaar is right across the street and is a local favorite. Fork tapas is up a few blocks up and is a tripadvisor favorite.

Room Tip: Some rooms are under construction and upstairs jacuzzi is not there.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Bellville, Western Cape, South Africa
Reviewed 19 August 2013

My husband and I couldn't afford something fancy for our wedding anniversary so we took a Groupon special that included dinner and an overnight stay at the Cape diamond. However, the vouchers for that offer were already redeemed by others so only the dinner was available to us. We went anyway and spoke to the staff. They quickly made arrangements for a beautiful intimate suite for us. It melted my heart and I was so grateful for their flexibility and how they went out of their way to make our night special even though we ask for a room upon arrival. They made the overnight stay very affordable and even threw in breakfast! Thank you Cape Diamond hotel! you guys rock!

Cape Town Central, South Africa
Reviewed 8 August 2013

I would just like to thank The cape Diamond and their staff for the most outstanding overnight stay which myself and my fiancé shared the 19 JULY 2013.
It happened to be my fiancé's birthday and with a taste of goodluck we were treated so well.
The rooms were so clean and welcoming.We had dinner the Friday night which I can say was probably the best Hotel food I have ever had-wow amazing,as for the service at dinner need I say more.

I cant to visit again!!!

1 Thank tammy b
Pretoria
Reviewed 17 July 2013

i stayed at Cape Diamond Sky hotel from the 28 February 2013 - 12 April 2013. The hospitality is excellent. The staff is welcoming, friendly and professional, i can say they studied Batho Pele principles very well. As for MIchelle and Nicole they deserve to be recognised when there are promotional post, they are the assets to the hotel.
The food is excellent, if i visit Cape Town again, i will definitely book with Cape Diamond hotel. I would like to thank the Cape Diamond hotel Staff for the excellent services. Keep on doing the good work. I also like to thank Miss Sasha Mikhailava and Mr Gustav Krampe for the excellent hospitality. People all over the world if you need a hotel to stay in Cape Town, The Cape Diamond Hotel is the place. My name is Toney Pitso.

Room Tip: Room 701, 702,801,501 are specious, but 702 is the best room.
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Reviewed 15 July 2013

It was our first time visiting the hotel and the service was very good.The staff is very friendly and very helpful.The food was delicious and enjoyed every single bite.Thank you to the Cape Diamond Hotel for a wonderful stay!

Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Reviewed 8 July 2013

The Cape Diamond Hotel is rated 3 Star, but our experience was wonderful and nothing short of 5 Stars in my book. From the moment we arrived we were made to feel welcomed.

Our stay was filled with genuinely friendly staff, a beautiful hotel room, wonderful environment and delicious food.

If I had one criticism it would have to be the delay in the in house restaurant. The wait between courses was longer than a mainstream restaurant, but we didn't mind too much. Thank you to the Cape Diamond Hotel for a wonderful stay!

- Shan & Julia Carr

#67 of 109 in Cape Town Central
Mojo Hotel
Mojo Hotel
#114 of 203 in Cape Town

Been to Cape Diamond Hotel? Share your experiences!