The hotel is well restored and is funky. Super cool elevator.
However the room we got had windows facing some weird tiny square shaft in the building, so all the noise from the rooftop bar that was hosting a party went straight down. Into our room.
The food in the restaurant was just meh. The food generally even in the simplest places or cheaper place was great in Cape Town. But the restaurant here definitely did not match the hotel.
Some mould in the shower cabin. The very promising rooftop bar had too few lounge areas.
I think over all there are better and cheaper options just 2 blocks up the street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staying in the Daddy Long Legs Independent Travellers Hotel is like being part of an interactive art exhibition. Each room is uniquely decorated by an artist, poet, photographer, designer or musician, creating different themes! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Daddy Long Legs Art Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Daddy Long Legs Boutique
- Daddy Long Legs Art Hotel Cape Town, South Africa