Stayed two nights at Daddy Long Legs and really liked it. The individually designed rooms are funny and quirky and have a lot of personality. It is a bit worn down though, and they will probably have consider a small make-over soon. But very nice to stay in a hotel with a different approach to accommodation! The welcome-drink and free internet is a nice touch. Staff, however, were a bit schizophrenic in the sense that some were very accommodating - others seemed less enthusiastic about their job, which is a shame for this type of hotel... Good - but also a bit noisy - location on Longstreet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staying in the Daddy Long Legs Independent Travellers Hotel is like being part of an interactive art exhibition. Each room is uniquely decorated by an artist, poet, photographer, designer or musician, creating different themes! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK) and Hotels.com so you can book your Daddy Long Legs Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Daddy Long Legs Boutique
- Daddy Long Legs Boutique Hotel Cape Town, South Africa