Our only regret regarding our stay at the Sugar Hotel, was that we hadn't discovered it sooner!
This boutique hotel is stunning, every detail has been carefully thought through and attended to...We stayed on more than one occasion during our recent trip, first in room 'six' which is located at the front of the hotel, & upon our return Nkosi & his team, welcomed us back to room five, this having its own private decked roof terrace & plunge pool, over looked by Table Mountain!
Both rooms were luxurious & spacious, the bathrooms having large walk in showers, a bath, twin sinks, & separate wc. Main bedrooms having flat screen tvs and 'heavenly large beds'...The decor is fresh, crisp and trendy...which is echoed from the minute you're warmly greeted at main entrance, by Nkosi, Oncemore or Serenity...
We spent many hours trawling hundreds of reviews for our stay in the Mother City... Honestly there's no need, if you require personal unrivalled excellence, save yourself the time...And say Hi to Nkosi, from us...He & his team will ensure your experience will be second to none....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A sophisticated mix of raw brick, woods, stainless steel, porcelain tiles and glass sets us apart in style. Minutes from the Cape Quarter, V&A Waterfront, World Cup Stadium, Convention Centre, and a refreshing range of restaurants and night life. Enjoy our perfect position in the heart of the mother city. Retreat to a cocoon of comfort with natural fabrics and earth tones in our luxury en suite rooms. Enjoy spacious bathrooms with large showers for your private indulgence. Twin basins. Heated towel rails. We believe in the detail. Choose a view: Pool, Waterfront or Mountain? The quiet hillside suites, each with their private plunge pool, look onto Signal Hill - the "rump" of fabled Lion's Head mountain. Whether you're visiting for business or pleasure, you'll be well looked after. Pamper yourself with one of our Wellness treatments or relax, sipping sundowners, on the pool deck. Marc's Table, our in-house restaurant offers hearty breakfasts, light à la carte lunches and romantic dinners. Sip cognacs, after dark, in our cosy library. Sugar, for food requirements, provides a unique and specialized menu that suits any palette. We will prepare food to your request on instruction. Our daily menu is never the same, and warm hearty meals are prepared just for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Sugar Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sugar Hotel And Spa
- Sugar Hotel Cape Town Central
- Sugar Hotel & Spa Cape Town, South Africa