We had a fabulous stay at the Sugar Hotel and Spa and came away feeling totally relaxed and so well looked after. On leaving, the restaurant staff and hotel staff felt like friends who had made us feel so welcome, had treated us so well and made us feel like Cape Town was the best place on earth. The rooms were immaculate and modern in design - for me, the bathroom were the best feature of the room - with the wet room approach and heated floors that had spot lights. Overall I found the rooms a little too dark for my liking.
It was the passion of the two guys in the restaurant that really stole the show for me - their enthusiasm for what they do and for life in general is infectious. They cater for you individually depending on what you feel like eating and the dishes we had were absolutely delicious. You can't help but leave the restaurant and the hotel with a big smile on your face.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A sophisticated mix of raw brick, woods, stainless steel, porcelain tiles and glass sets us apart in style. Minutes from the Cape Quarter, V&A Waterfront, World Cup Stadium, Convention Centre, and a refreshing range of restaurants and night life. Enjoy our perfect position in the heart of the mother city. Retreat to a cocoon of comfort with natural fabrics and earth tones in our luxury en suite rooms. Enjoy spacious bathrooms with large showers for your private indulgence. Twin basins. Heated towel rails. We believe in the detail. Choose a view: Pool, Waterfront or Mountain? The quiet hillside suites, each with their private plunge pool, look onto Signal Hill - the "rump" of fabled Lion's Head mountain. Whether you're visiting for business or pleasure, you'll be well looked after. Pamper yourself with one of our Wellness treatments or relax, sipping sundowners, on the pool deck. Marc's Table, our in-house restaurant offers hearty breakfasts, light à la carte lunches and romantic dinners. Sip cognacs, after dark, in our cosy library. Sugar, for food requirements, provides a unique and specialized menu that suits any palette. We will prepare food to your request on instruction. Our daily menu is never the same, and warm hearty meals are prepared just for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Sugar Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sugar Hotel And Spa
- Sugar Hotel Cape Town Central
- Sugar Hotel & Spa Cape Town, South Africa