Four Rosmead is a brilliant B&B -- the stuff that dreams are made of! The staff at this boutique bed and breakfast is bar none one of the finest I have ever encountered in a hospitality setting. Sonja, Nadine, and Jade went above and beyond to make our time in Cape Town a highlight of our honeymoon travels. Of course, they came through with flying colors by helping us organize our sightseeing in and around the city, making reservations at top-notch dining establishments, and by offering us the warmth and spirit that comes from an operation servicing a maximum of 8 rooms at a time. You receive the personal touch at Four Rosmead, a true intangible luxury that you cannot put a price tag on along with the accompanying views of Table Mountain!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Rosmead has all the characteristics of a boutique style hotel; its location, style, authenticity and our personal service all contribute to re-defining the Cape Town travel experience. Built in 1903, Four Rosmead is a classified monument that has been sensitively and stylishly re-modeled. The result is a Cape contemporary classic with a rich history. Interiors are chic with a subtle, yet distinctive African spirit enhanced by original South African artwork. Accommodation consists of eight bespoke en-suite bedrooms. Some rooms have a fireplace, private garden, balcony or courtyard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Four Rosmead reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Rosmead Hotel Cape Town Central
- 4 Rosmead
- Four Rosmead Cape Town, South Africa