We were a party of four and stayed for 2 nights in 2 rooms. The rooms were very clean and spacious. Very modern, not my particular taste, but very nicely done. Breakfast was delicious, fresh fruits and juices, with rolls and jams. They cooked to order. Service was friendly and efficient. It was in a residential neighborhood with a wonderful view of Table Mtn. We walked downtown, it was mostly downhill, easy. Luckily we found a taxi for the trip back uphill. A wonderful gentleman from Zimbabwe was in Cape town with his wife for work. They send money back to support the four kids in Zimbabwe. He gave us his cell # so anytime we needed a taxi, we could call him. When we asked the staff at Rosemead to call him for us, she asked how much he was charging us. When we told her, she said that was a good price, he was not ripping us off. We all thought her concern was very nice. Great place to stay, very "homey".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Rosmead has all the characteristics of a boutique style hotel; its location, style, authenticity and our personal service all contribute to re-defining the Cape Town travel experience. Built in 1903, Four Rosmead is a classified monument that has been sensitively and stylishly re-modeled. The result is a Cape contemporary classic with a rich history. Interiors are chic with a subtle, yet distinctive African spirit enhanced by original South African artwork. Accommodation consists of eight bespoke en-suite bedrooms. Some rooms have a fireplace, private garden, balcony or courtyard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Four Rosmead reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Rosmead
- Four Rosmead Hotel Cape Town Central
- Four Rosmead Cape Town, South Africa