We stayed for one night at Four Rosmead, and would have very happily moved in. It was absolutely perfect. Immaculate service, a gorgeous cottage complete with outdoor shower and lounge area, and perfect amenities- we all wish our real life was like this!!! Whilst my husband and I sadly only ended our tour with a one night stay here, we would undoubtedly recommend it to everyone we know- I truly cannot imagine how Four Rosmead could be more perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Rosmead has all the characteristics of a boutique style hotel; its location, style, authenticity and our personal service all contribute to re-defining the Cape Town travel experience. Built in 1903, Four Rosmead is a classified monument that has been sensitively and stylishly re-modeled. The result is a Cape contemporary classic with a rich history. Interiors are chic with a subtle, yet distinctive African spirit enhanced by original South African artwork. Accommodation consists of eight bespoke en-suite bedrooms. Some rooms have a fireplace, private garden, balcony or courtyard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Four Rosmead reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Rosmead Hotel Cape Town Central
- 4 Rosmead
- Four Rosmead Cape Town, South Africa