Four Rosmead is an excellent choice for any stopover in Cape Town, and is located a 10 minute drive from the main waterfront.
The room was first class and extremely comfortable. All staff were very pleasant & polite with the two young ladies (Jade & Nadine), well drilled in attending to any needs, booking any trips, restaurant tips etc. The surrounding grounds are well kept with a small swimming pool and sun lounging area.
All in all, as the first stopover on our trip, we were put in a relaxed mood from the moment we arrived until the minute we left, and would recommend to any couple.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Rosmead has all the characteristics of a boutique style hotel; its location, style, authenticity and our personal service all contribute to re-defining the Cape Town travel experience. Built in 1903, Four Rosmead is a classified monument that has been sensitively and stylishly re-modeled. The result is a Cape contemporary classic with a rich history. Interiors are chic with a subtle, yet distinctive African spirit enhanced by original South African artwork. Accommodation consists of eight bespoke en-suite bedrooms. Some rooms have a fireplace, private garden, balcony or courtyard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Four Rosmead reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Rosmead
- Four Rosmead Hotel Cape Town Central
- Four Rosmead Cape Town, South Africa