With no idea of what to expect in South Africa, the secure perimeters take a little getting used to. Our car dropped us off and to be frank, there isn't much to see from the road that would jump out. A ring of the bell and the door was opened with the warmest of welcomes and friendly conversation. The building instantly opened up. Loads of space, comfortable reception area and tastefully decorated throughout. Our room looked onto Lion's Head over the rear garden and was extremely well appointed with aircon. Staff could not have been more helpful. Breakfast offered a great selection with changing specialities, cooked by a lady with a smile ear to ear, and could be enjoyed indoors or out. Advice on local attractions was freely available as was booking if required. Close enough to the town but far enough out for peace and quiet. Could not have been better!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Rosmead has all the characteristics of a boutique style hotel; its location, style, authenticity and our personal service all contribute to re-defining the Cape Town travel experience. Built in 1903, Four Rosmead is a classified monument that has been sensitively and stylishly re-modeled. The result is a Cape contemporary classic with a rich history. Interiors are chic with a subtle, yet distinctive African spirit enhanced by original South African artwork. Accommodation consists of eight bespoke en-suite bedrooms. Some rooms have a fireplace, private garden, balcony or courtyard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Four Rosmead reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Rosmead Hotel Cape Town Central
- 4 Rosmead
- Four Rosmead Cape Town, South Africa