We stayed here for 3 nights in March 14 in a deluxe room. Staff very welcoming. Lovely airy, spacious room with large bathroom. Delicious breakfast on terrace but no restaurant. There is a small pool which is solar heated (cold) and salt water. The hotel is quite near the cable car station for Table Mountain but 40 minutes by foot to the waterfront, although this is a very pleasant walk through historical part of town. Rooms have internet connection with tea and coffee making facilities. View from room stunning with view of stable Mountain. Quiet apart form minor road noise. Slept well each night. Car parking for 6 cars. Never had any problem parking. Thoroughly recommend and would defiantly stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Rosmead has all the characteristics of a boutique style hotel; its location, style, authenticity and our personal service all contribute to re-defining the Cape Town travel experience. Built in 1903, Four Rosmead is a classified monument that has been sensitively and stylishly re-modeled. The result is a Cape contemporary classic with a rich history. Interiors are chic with a subtle, yet distinctive African spirit enhanced by original South African artwork. Accommodation consists of eight bespoke en-suite bedrooms. Some rooms have a fireplace, private garden, balcony or courtyard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Four Rosmead reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Rosmead Hotel Cape Town Central
- 4 Rosmead
- Four Rosmead Cape Town, South Africa