We spent New Year's 2009 in Capetown, and stayed at Four Rosmead. Even before we arrived, the excellent service began - in terms of suggesting restaurants & activities.
This is a lovely little property with an execellent team. The breakfasts on the terrace are fantastic. I didnt have a chance to try the massage, but would have liked to.
On some days, instead of venturing out, we simply stayed at Four Rosmead and enjoyed the peace and tranquility.
I highly recommend Four Rosmead.
This was part of our 4 stop B&B tour of South Africa. All of the lodgning was sourced from Tripadvisor, and we were very happy with the results.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Rosmead has all the characteristics of a boutique style hotel; its location, style, authenticity and our personal service all contribute to re-defining the Cape Town travel experience. Built in 1903, Four Rosmead is a classified monument that has been sensitively and stylishly re-modeled. The result is a Cape contemporary classic with a rich history. Interiors are chic with a subtle, yet distinctive African spirit enhanced by original South African artwork. Accommodation consists of ten bespoke en-suite bedrooms. Some rooms have a fireplace, private garden, balcony or courtyard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Four Rosmead reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Rosmead Hotel Cape Town Central
- 4 Rosmead
- Four Rosmead Cape Town, South Africa