“Township Tour Capetown” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Executive Touring

Executive Touring
Ranked #77 of 324 Tours in Cape Town Central
More attraction details
Owner description: I am a certified Guide and offer Private Tours in and around the City of Cape Town. CAPE TOWN CITY TOUR - HALF/FULL DAY TOUR Enjoy the vibrant "Mother City" 'must-see' highlights in one day! Cape Town is one of the world's most beautiful cities and the oldest city in South Africa. Visit spectacular vantage points like Table Mountain, Signal Hill or Lion's Head and interesting Museums, Galleries and shopping centres. The most popular one day tours in and around Cape Town are the Cape Point/Peninsula Tour, The Cape Winelands Tour,a visit to Hermanus with Shark Cage Diving and Whale viewing and multi-day Garden Route Tours exploring this magnificent part of South Africa. My tours are individually planned to meet your needs and have no set itinerary. I also specialise in Cruise Shore Excursions and I can offer the perfect Private tour to take in as much as possible of your limited time. Let me help plan your touring activities. Assistance with accommodation and all your needs.
Perth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Township Tour Capetown”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2014

We enjoyed an extremely interesting, informative and worthwhile tour of the Flats. Our guide was great fun and well versed in the facts as he lives and grew up in the area. He took a very positive spin on the current political situation. Although a bit apprehensive in the beginning we found we learnt a lot. Would thoroughly recommend tour!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank robyn l

Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Trip of a lifetime.& would love to do it again.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

Our 9 people trip to Cape Town & safari in sanbona was most memorable.we loved every moment & dream of someday doing it all over again.we did great white shark cage diving,whale watching,seal island,penguin beach ,horse riding,sky diving & gliding.excellent resteraunts.great seafood. The most beautiful place in the world

1 Thank Neshmia A
BusinessBuilder, Owner at Executive Touring, responded to this review, 13 March 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time for this review.
I certainly to see you here again on your next trip.
Warm regards to your family and my friends.
Cape Town Central, South Africa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Absolutely Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2014

I just hired a luxury vehicle for the day and the service was fantastic from start to finish. Clive came high recommended and certainly lived up to expectations. The driver was great and helped create some special humorous moments. The vehicle was absolutely spotless and we all felt in very safe hands.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Gabi G
Port Elizabeth, South Africa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cape Town tour with Clive Friedberg”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 January 2014

Professional, knowledgeable, great sense of humor: Clive Friedberg was a great guide through the Mother City of Cape Town.

1 Thank JonathanVermaak
BusinessBuilder, Owner at Executive Touring, responded to this review, 27 January 2014
Thank you for your valued comments and hopefully we can meet when you are next in Cape Town.
brussels
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“A well organised day in the Winelands”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 January 2014

I found Clive on Tours by Locals website - while trying to organise a day's outing for guests who were coming half way across the world for our wedding...(and trying to organise a group outing for 9 people is a bit like trying to herd cats - but Clive managed it perfectly!)

He was super helpful and managed to put together one of the most amazing itenaries that we could have ever imagined!
- Starting with a trip to the Cheetah Rehabilitation Centre (everyone was so excited to be able to actually TOUCH a real Cheetah and get a photo)
- we then experienced a Brandy tour at Van Ryns - followed by chocolate & Brandy tasting session
- Lunch at Pierneef at La Motte (out of this world and one of my NEW FAVOURITE wine farms)
- Finally, a wine & cheese tasting to end the day.

It was beautifully organised - nothing was too much trouble for Clive and I can't recommend him enough.
This is the perfect way to see the countryside & winelands without having to worry about driving (drinking & driving in particular) and he takes over all the organisation!

1 Thank maxic1
My first review and I am so happy I helped make your 'special day' more memorable.
I hope you will call when you are in Cape Town at the end of the year at least for coffee.