“"Absolutely Stunning Evening"”

Ranked #10 of 1,173 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Price range: US$1 - US$2
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Taking the classic grill and bar to new heights, NV-80 was born in celebration of a successful 32 years in the restaurant industry. Named after the dynamic and legendary Goncalves brothers, Naldo and Victor, NV-80 is not just a restaurant, it's a lifestyle. It is absolutely no secret that this duo doesn't just enjoy what they do - they love it. NV-80 offers guests a relaxed atmosphere with friendly, attentive service as well as a delectable menu offering the very best chalmar steaks, fresh seafood, and a twist of international favourites. With its truly original design, NV-80 offers you a bit of 'Old Cape Town' with intimate indoor dining, a romantic patio, and a chic bar that overlooks the restaurant.
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Went to NV-80 to celebrate my husbands birthday. We didn't know what to expect and were blown away from beginning to end. From the extremely friendly staff to the amazing food. Highly recommended.

There are newer reviews for NV-80

Reviewed 13 July 2014

Lady at desk bit slow in showing us to our table. Table very small for 4 adults-cramped.waitron brought drinks and then disappeared for quite a while- not knowledgable about steaks and sizes thereof.food took at least 50 minutes to arrive-slow. My entrecôte was excellent and grilled veg good.my wife's rump steak was 'average.-same applies to my friend who had a rump too.pepper sauce a little bland-4th person had fillet which is virtually impossible to mess up unless overcooked. Great coffee. Needs to improve but I will go back

Reviewed 10 July 2014

My first visit to this restaurant. I came there with high expectations as my experiences at Pigalle were always excellent. We were 3 couples and everyone's meal meal arrived on time and to their request. The sirloin on the bone was superb! We will certainly go back

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Went to NV-80 on a recommendation and it was a real win! From start to finish, the whole dinning experience is well thought out. The menu is simple, yet classy as is the wine choice. We had a carpaccio starter as well as calamari, the taste and flavours were excellent. For main, I had a rib eye and it was fantastic! The chocolate fondant and brandy ice-cream will really end your evening off on a sweet note.

1  Thank Dean M
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I can't wait to take my friends, great atmosphere, service and beautifully cooked food.
They are very well staffed and you feel taken care of without being watched.
Recommend the Springbok, it was so tender, extremely well cooked and importantly, was allowed to rest before serving.

1  Thank David T