Set in the heart of the Waterkamp Village close by the centre of Cape Town, The Village Lodge Portfolio is a friendly collection of cottages and houses centred on the Lodge itself in Napier Street which has a number of well equipped, clean rooms which are perfect for any visitor. There is a roof terrace with a bar, swimming pool, sunbathing areas and the most glorious view of Table Mountain.
Downstairs a delicious breakfast is served and throughout the rest of the day Thai cuisine is available.
The staff are friendly and helpful and always ready with a smile. They were a delight.
Price wise we are looking at very reasonable rates.
In close proximity there are restaurants, shops, cafe's and a great wee launderette.
We were stranded in Cape Town for two weeks due to the Volcanic activity in Iceland and the staff went out of their way to make us feel welcome. If we ever go back to Cape Town then we know where we will be staying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centred in the heart of De Waterkant Village The Village Lodge, The Townhouse suites, The Villa and De Waterkant Cottages have gained a strong reputation for providing high quality accommodation. All rooms are en-suite and are equipped with satellite TV, direct dial telephones, safes and wireless internet. The Villa, Townhouse suites and cottages offer guests their own private space with home comforts in unique individually styled properties. Reception, restaurant, pools, bars and designer home style shop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Village Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Village Lodge Portfolio Hotel Cape Town Central
- The Village Hotel Portfolio
- Village Hotel Cape Town
- The Village Lodge Cape Town, South Africa