I have just returned from an amazing trip in South Africa. The highlight of my trip was the safari and my trip to Cape Town. What made Cape Town so special was the Village Lodge. I was recommended this hotel by some friends in Sydney. This is a great designer guest house right in the middle of the Wanderkant a vibrant area with pastel coloured houses centrally located in Cape Town. The rooms are not huge but they are not "shoe boxes" either and well equipped with plasma screen tvs, AC, stylish bathroom. My room even had its own private terrace that was almost the same size as my bedroom. The owner Rodney is a really nice chap and extremely helpfull & friendly which made my stay even more enjoyable. The staff are young and eager to help. The Thai Restaurant SOHO served some of the best Thai food I have eaten in a long time. I am already thinking of my next trip to SA and will be staying the the Village Lodge again!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centred in the heart of De Waterkant Village The Village Lodge, The Townhouse suites, The Villa and De Waterkant Cottages have gained a strong reputation for providing high quality accommodation. All rooms are en-suite and are equipped with satellite TV, direct dial telephones, safes and wireless internet. The Villa, Townhouse suites and cottages offer guests their own private space with home comforts in unique individually styled properties. Reception, restaurant, pools, bars and designer home style shop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Village Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Village Lodge Portfolio Hotel Cape Town Central
- The Village Hotel Portfolio
- Village Hotel Cape Town
- The Village Lodge Cape Town, South Africa