I stayed here for 2 nights in early April (Wed & Thurs nights).
A shuttle from Cape Town airport will cost 230ZAR
A taxi will cost 260ZAR
Upon arrival, I discovered the bar and restaurant was getting renovated so it should be better than before.
Breakfast was at a restaurant called Arriba down the road and full breakfast was fantastic.
- Comfortable King bed
- Well functioning amenities eg shower water pressure was good
- Deep bath
- Contemporary and new décor
- Convenience stores & Spar very close by up the road towards Kloof
- I was in Room 203 which was directly above Long st. Be warned that the crowd if you are a light sleeper, you won't sleep til after 2am. eg cars/bikes doing burnouts & general drunk crowd.
I booked knowing this but the bikes doing burnouts was a bit much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Urban Chic Hotel has 20 bedrooms and luxurious en-suite bathrooms that offers everything that an overseas tourist or corporate client could want, in the form of comfort and state-of-the-art amenities. The well-appointed rooms all have air-conditioning, and wireless communication ensure instant internet access for laptop users. Our Rooms have large windows that offer breathtaking views of Table Mountain, Lions Head and Signal Hill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Ebookers, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Urban Chic Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Urban Chic Boutique Hotel Cape Town, South Africa