Lets agree that the age of staying in 400 room, impersonal, multi-national hotels are OVER.
Romney is boutique and so a review must consider this. Boutique implies that the service and attention to detail will be excellent, but that there may be a few "5 STAR" expectations that will go amiss. The Romney delivers on both aspects.
1. Friendly, excellent service
2. Delicious breakfast
3. Great location
4. Spacious rooms
5. Music in the hotel lobby is Coldplay and the Script. 10/10!
1. Terrible internet
2. Rooms are all multi-story above the pool so noise is an issue when you siesta
3. Breakfast variety is limited, and speciality coffee (Espresso) is charged for????
4. Bar is not 24hrs (closes at 11pm)
I will never stay in a franchise again based on the Romney Boutique experience. Yes there are a few irritations but far fewer than at a big chain.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking