This is, so far, my favorite hotel in Cape Town. First - the pricing is really competitive which I think made me cynical but holy cow, the place is beautiful. We stayed in the Senator Suite - 2br, facing the water. Beautiful roomy patio to enjoy sundowners, full kitchen, lots of room in the apartment for a family to spread out. Tastefully decorated and updated, and well kept. The staff were very helpful and friendly, assisting with taxis, reservations, recommendations and anything else we would need. I think it took us 25 minutes to walk to the waterfront, which is OK to do during the day but probably not at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Romney Park offers 30 sea facing suites, each with 1 or 2 bedrooms, private balcony, lounge/dining area and kitchenette. Hotel facilities include a restaurant, bar & spa. Free wi-fi access throughout the hotel. Awarded Best All Suite Hotel 2010 in RSA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotelopia, Agoda, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Romney Park All Suite Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Romney Park All Hotel Cape Town Central
- Romney Park All Suite Hotel And Spa
- Romney Park All Suite Hotel & Spa Cape Town, South Africa