I would have given a 4 star rating because the apartment is spacious, the equipment level is great, location is good (cleanliness could improve though).
They charged me for 3 nights instead of 2. I called and talked to 2 different persons, they seemed to be helpful promising the matter will be sorted out but nothing happened, they never called me back despite they promised. I wrote them 2 emails, received no correspondence whatsoever.
Now, a dispute case is on against them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Harbouredge provides modern accommodation in the city's vibrant De Waterkant area. The self-catering accommodation offered includes studios, one, two and three bedroom apartments as well as penthouse suites with views of the city skyline. The apartments are thoughtfully furnished and include a fully equipped kitchen, comfortable dining and lounge areas. The property has access to free Wi-Fi and guests can relax by the open-air swimming pool on the premises or visit the many restaurants and shops within close proximity to the property.Our services include pre-arrival grocery shopping, airport transfers, car rental, day tours and sightseeing excursions (charges apply). Apartments are serviced Monday to Saturday and personal laundry and dry cleaning services are available upon request (surcharges apply). Harbouredge remains the smart choice for many travellers visiting Cape Town who prefer the independence of self-catering accommodation that is accessible and hassle-free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Harbouredge Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbouredge Cape Town
- Harbouredge Hotel Cape Town
- Harbouredge Apartments Cape Town, South Africa