Dunkley House
Cape Heritage Hotel(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$128
Excellent 5/5
  • Breakfast included
The Commodore(Cape Town Central)
US$297
US$235
Very Good 4/5
Taj Cape Town(Cape Town Central)
US$240
US$152
Hotels.com
US$150
US$119
  • Restaurant
Victoria & Alfred Hotel(Cape Town Central)
US$365
US$267
Great 4.5/5
Townhouse Hotel(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$128
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Winchester Mansions(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$221
US$152
  • Breakfast included
Belmond Mount Nelson Hotel(Cape Town Central)
US$456
Excellent 5/5
US$288
US$251
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Cloud 9 Boutique Hotel & Spa(Cape Town Central)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$79
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshonesty baraqua roomjewish museumnight's restbooking restaurantsguest houseexcellent locationsmall poolthoroughly enjoyed our staycity bowlbreakfast roomshort stayan upgradelong streethop on hopbreakfast was deliciouslovely room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 March 2014

I loved my stay at Dunkley house. Check in and check out were quick and efficient. Gibson was very attentive and helpful, answering all my questions about the hotel, tourism and the city. My room was spacious and comfortable with an excellent bed and breakfast a la carte is a delight! I definitely recommend Dunkley House. Tip: ask for the hotel to send someone to pick you up at the airport because the airport taxi drivers have trouble finding the hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 March 2014

I often use Dunkley House when I come to Cape Town on business. I find the staff very friendly and even after the second time I used this guest house they remembered my name and welcomed me using it.

The breakfast menu is small but when the food arrives it is excellent. The rooms are modern and clean. They also offer free wifi which I know should be expected but often is not provided.

It is also very central and close to restaurants, transport, museums and the city center but far away enough from the buzz to be quiet and tranquil.

I will keep coming back

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 February 2014

Dunkley House is fabulous. It is modern, clean, comfortable, set in lovely surroundings and close to the city centre. An easy place to relax around the cute pool setting, most welcome after a busy day. Lovely helpful friendly staff. We've stayed before and we will again.

Room Tip: They are all good
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 February 2014

I had a lovely stay at dunkley house I can't forget that lovely breakfast and the location,service from staff, Grace, Gibson,Eunice and the cleaning ladies all ready to make your stay so comfortable. My room was so lovely and relaxing the only offside was the satellite channels weren't flexible because I would have loved to have more channels on days I didn't go out.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 14 February 2014

Great value for money, home away from home. Service is excellent, great staff. I always enjoy staying at Dunkley. Definately unique. Highly recommend it to any other guest. I cannot wait for my next stay

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business