Protea Hotel FIre & Ice Hotel is a very upbeat and chic hotel with a view of Table Mountain. The staff is courteous and very accommodating. The decor in the hotel is very nice and stylish. However, the rooms are small, so if you are looking for space you may want a room to yourself. You will also need an adaptor for your laptop computer and cell phone, etc. The hotel have them but may run out depending on high occupancy from foreign travelers that may need them. Also, there was only one outlet in the whole room so if you are sharing rooms you will have to share the one adaptor and outlet. It was a tad bit inconvenient but really not a big deal. The rest of the hotel made up for it. Each morning they had a lavish breakfast buffet with different foods, fresh cut fruit, eggs to order, and wonderful pastries. Two thumbs up!! It is very close and in walking distance to "Long Street" where clubs, shops, restaurants, are located. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the moment you step into the lobby of this edgy Tamboerskloof, Cape Town hotel, you will be greeted by the welcoming sounds of deep house lounge beats and immersed into a world of best GUEST service known to mankind. Protea Hotel Fire & Ice! by Marriott Cape Town is ideally situated in the heart of Cape Town and a mere 5 minutes from the V&A Waterfront. Set within walking distance of tourist attractions such as the hip night life of Long Street as well as 15 minutes from Cape Town's famous beaches, Camps Bay and Clifton. Mingle with fellow GUESTS and locals at the renowned Communal Table, or enjoy our crisp glass bar, a coffee brewery by day and party ticket by night featuring signature cocktails. Our snug yet sexy rooms are modern and trendy and features all the bells and whistles needed to ensure the comfiest stay. Your cheeky bedroom, ranging from 18 m² - 23 m² (remember that saying about dynamite?) comes standard with the most comfortable king size beds and is the base from which you can explore our slick social spaces and beautiful Mother City This is Protea Hotel Fire & Ice! by Marriott Cape Town, Cape Town's Hottest Place to Chill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Protea Hotel Fire & Ice! by Marriott Cape Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Protea Hotel Fire And Ice! Cape Town
- Protea Hotel Fire & Ice! By Marriott Cape Town South Africa
- Protea Hotel Cape Town
- Extreme Hotel Cape Town