“We chose it because of the location.”

Wilton Manor Guest House
Ranked #41 of 156 Cape Town Central B&B and Inns
Reviewed 4 November 2013

It was above average but not really very good (good perhaps). Low key reception from a lady who was on the phone and hardly noticed us - Vincent then came in and took us to our room. The three ladies who oversaw breakfasts and cleaned the rooms were wonderful. Nice big room with comfortable bed. Comfy chair but nowhere to write. No5 had a very small bathroom. Very clean. We enjoyed our stay as it was within walking distance of the VA Waterfront and the city centre. It was very impersonal apart from the three ladies. The breakfasts were first rate.

Room Tip: Not no 5 because of the small bathroom.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 31 October 2013 via mobile

We visited the Wilton Manor for 3 days out of our 3.5 week visit to South Africa. Wish we could have stayed longer. The staff was always eager to help and a special mention to the chef who quickly cooked us a special breakfast because we had overslept and missed out. Our room was very nice, clean and for the most part very quiet. There are several pet birds on site that are entertaining to say the least. I would say my only complaint is the lack of parking if you arrive late as there are only 5 very tight secure parking spaces otherwise you are forced to find a spot in the side streets. The view us not so good but the facility more than makes up for it. The two of us highly recommend Wilton Manor during a visit to Cape Town. BTW....The V&A Waterfront is a 15 min walk away and several restaurants are only a few minutes away on foot. We will definitely stay here again and a big thank you to the owners and staff for the warm welcome and excellent service.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Overall it was good choice. The personnel was very helpful and nice. I was pleasantly impressed when I forgot my money in my room for the hall day and I found them in the evening. I certainly recommend!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I stayed in this guest house with two friends and had an excellent time. The staff is extremely nice and kind, serving you with a smile on their faces always. Breakfast was good and well served. It is located in a residential area, in a very quiet and safe street close to the waterfront and long street (we had a car). The room was nice and clean! We would recommend it!

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 26 September 2013

Thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Wilton Manor Guest House. Large and comfortable rooms, great breakfast, warm and helpful staff. Would definitely stay again. Wifi was slower than I was used to, but still sufficient for needs.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 September 2013

The Wilton Manor Guest House was the perfect place to explore Cape Town. It is located close to the Cape Town Stadium and the Waterfront area. The connection with Public transport is good as well.

The guest house itself was perfect as well. The rooms are big, clean and comfortable. The breakfast was nice and the staff of course as well.

Next time I'm in Cape Town I will stay there again!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Simon K
Reviewed 22 August 2013

I spent a week with my wife in this guest house. The breakfast was far for me. The staff are extremely helpful and kind, always with a smile and willing to help. They scheduled tours and taxis for us. The room is very wide. The bed is extremely comfortable. The bedding had always clean. The guest house is situated in a small and quiet street, in a great location, near V & A Waterfront, just 20 minutes walking! I recommend this guest house to all!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple