What a wonderful experience we had last week staying at this unique lodge. I have to congratulate the Manager Gerhard for accommodating us and going out of his way to ensure our stay was fantastic. Nothing was too much trouble and his wonderful sense of humour made our experience there all the better.
The view from the lodge is to 'die' for. Absolutely beautiful. My colleague and myself would strongly recommend this lodge and will definitely be returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Signal Hill Lodge is ideally centrally situated on the upper slopes of the Signal Hill Nature reserve with breathtaking views of Cape Town city bowl, Table Mountain and the Table Bay. The Lodge, in upper Bo-Kaap, is within walking distance of Cape Town city and within easy reach of Table Mountain and the ever-bustling Victoria & Alfred Waterfront.Our en-suite, air conditioned bedrooms, each individually appointed in 4-star luxury, offer a blissful sanctuary from the rigors of traveling, while our Wellness Room ensures that you look and feel your best during your stay. Gourmet Malay fusion breakfasts are served in the restaurant where the sun streams in and views over the City bowl are scrumptious. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Signal Hill Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Signal Hill Hotel Cape Town Central
- Signal Hill Lodge Cape Town, South Africa