“One of our best experiences ever” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of 2Inn1 Kensington

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Cape Town Central
2Inn1 Kensington
Ranked #1 of 106 Hotels in Cape Town Central
Farmington Hills, Michigan
“One of our best experiences ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 October 2013

If you are looking for personalized service, complete attention to detail and a warm welcoming environment, this is your haven. My husband and I just spend 5 nights in the suite and we did not want to leave. We are used to the level of 4 and 5 star club level hotel rooms and this exceeded anything we have experienced. Everything all the other reviews say is abslutly correct. Let the 2inn1 handle all of your activities and dinner reservations as well. If they have a room - book it!

Room Tip: Splurge on the suite - great value and you feel like you live in Cape Town with a full kitchen.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (94)
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2013

We (me and my partner) stayed here at the end of Sept 2013 at the end of our stay in South Africa and WOW what an amazing place. Stefi and her team are outstanding. From the moment we arrived it was a delight to stay here. Everyone is so helpful - from arranging restaurant bookings, to pre booking taxis, suggestions and booking attractions - the team literally do it all for you! Even before we arrived they had helped get us a table at the Test Kitchen (a must by the way).
The rooms are also great, lovely bathrooms and we had a view of the mountain! Breakfast again (served until "whenever you want it...amazing") is also stunning. Finally the sundowners 5-7pm are great and really get all the guests together (no pressure at all, very relaxed) and toast off the day.
Add to all this that the setting and grounds - the pool, jacuzzi etc are perfect and so tranquil then 2inn1 really is the best place I have ever stayed.
If you only stay one place in SA - it must be here!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Ontario
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 October 2013 via mobile

Descriptions and pictures in previous reviews will provide you with all you need to know. I cannot add anything beyond agreeing with all the superlatives...the friendliest, most personal service I've ever experienced: the entire team is involved in making sure all your needs are met, nothing is too much trouble; the attention to detail, cleanliness, comfort in your surroundings are superior. There is a cool, chic vibe to the place while maintaining a home-like sensibility, a great combination. We did not have a room "with a view", but I can't imagine enjoying our time there any more than we did. I would go back in a heartbeat. Well done, 2inn1!

Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank OntarioWatergirl
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2013

We arrived at 2Inn1 for three nights at the end of our three week African adventure. To say the least, we felt like we were staying with friends. The staff was amazing. Steffi and Claire made sure that we had restaurant reservations (try The Codfather in Camp's Bay!), taxis, maps, directions, shopping suggestions and everything else necessary to make sure that our experience was problem-free. Our room was large and comfortable with all of our needs anticipated by the staff. We expecially appreciated the heated floors, as the weather was rather chilly after hot days in Botswana. Breakfast was served in a light and bright room - can you say crispy bacon?? We also loved the sundowners and made sure we were always back to meet other guests and talk to the staff. The ONLY thing they couldn't guarantee was a clear Table Mountain, but we got lucky and managed to make it up to the top about four hours before we flew home! Maybe Klaus was working his magic to make that happen too! We would love to return to Cape Town and our friends at 2Inn1!

Room Tip: Our friends stayed in a room above the breakfast area. It has a patio with great views of Table Mou...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank 77Duck
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 September 2013

We stayed at 2inn1 as part of our first stop on a tour of SA, and what a start it was.

From the moment we set foot in this most beautiful property, we felt like valued guests. Steffi and Klaus are so helpful and can't do enough for you in making your stay as enjoyable and comfortable as possible.

Everything was explained to us in detail, for restaurants, taxis, trips, walks and so on, nothing was too much trouble.

There are some really nice touches including a local mobile telephone that can be used to call taxi's, restaurants and so on.

The buffet breakfast was fresh with cold and hot selections, choice was plentiful and delicious!

We stayed for 4 nights and it was all over in a flash, we were so disappointed to leave, but this place really knows how to look after people. We would love to return one day. Thank you all at 2inn1!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 September 2013

My boyfriend & I stayed here for 8 nights in Nov 2012 and it was amazing. The property is secluded and intimate, making your time there very relaxing. The rooms were lovely, very spacious, clean and had beautiful finishing’s. They offered a buffet breakfast which was fresh and filling to get you going; a great pool with sun lounges to laze the day away and the hosts and staff are incredible; they arranged us dinners, day trips, taxis-anything we asked, they could do. We have stayed in many hotels around the world and this place takes the cake! You will not be disappointed if you book to stay at the 2inn1-we loved every second and would come back in a heartbeat :)

• Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
Chicago
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2013

I have been traveling for six months and this was definitely a top hotel experience for me. The hotel is quaint, charming and beautiful, but the people are what make this place an unforgettable experience (I would give service a 10 if I could :). Before I even arrived, I knew this was a special place. Klaus was so helpful in offering help with restaurant reservations and tour/activity advice, which was very useful and not just canned information. From the moment I arrived, I could not have felt more welcome. The room was very comfortable and the heated floors were a real bonus. The details are their specialty here. The local cell phone was so thoughtful and was very much appreciated as I was traveling alone. The breakfast was amazing with fresh fruit and the usual fixings and being able to order egg dishes as well (not sure how they made the egg dishes stand out so much, not easy!) and breakfast was at anytime, which was so nice to have the flexibility. I used the spa, which was a great experience and they were very flexible about timing too. The sundowner drinks were a highlight for me, it was very cozy and so fun meeting the other guests who were so kind and made me feel so included. The staff went above and beyond in helping me out with getting a camera and I even had dinner with one of the staff on the last night of my entire trip, which was very special for me. I know I am leaving other things out, there is just so much to rave about! A very special place, it felt family like to me - thank you, thank you, I cannot wait to see all of you again!!!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo