We were at the 2inn1 for 4 nights and loved it.
-Christopher and the other staff made us feel at home and looked after us very well, booking restaurants etc for us, and giving us drinks and snacks in the evening.
-We looked forward to breakfast every morning; couldn’t have wanted more for choice and quality.
-Great (safe) location, we walked to the water front, and there are great restaurants close by.
- Safe parking.
- The room was amazing; well designed and thought out.
- The house was also great – the décor was great and it had a nice relaxed and chilled vibe.
A lot of attention is given to the detail here, we really couldn’t have wanted for more. We were out of season, but I imagine relaxing by the pool is fab in the sun.
None really – even breakfast was served till midday! Perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 2inn1 Kensington is flanked by the imposing slopes of Table Mountain and Lion's Head. It combines an authentically, stylishly remodeled Victorian house and a modern designed bungalow set in a beautiful tranquil garden. The pool area has sunbathed terraces offering magnificent views. The luxury rooms are equipped with every possible comfort. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- 2inn1 Kensington Hotel Cape Town Central
- 2Inn1 Kensington Cape Town, South Africa