“Great spot - excellent apartment - will book again :-”
Review of Manhattan Lofts

and 1 more site!
Manhattan Lofts
Reviewed 5 June 2012

Just as advertised, I rate this place highly.. Extremely pleased with my stay.. The communication from Bobby in advance of and during my stay to arrange groceries, local bars and restaurants was an added bonus..

The views from apartment are stunning whatever the time of day.. Can't wait to get back to CT and re-book this apartment..

Room Tip: Let Bobby know what, if anything, you need in advance.. I pre-arranged groceries to save time shoppi...
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
BobbyCapeTown, Owner at Manhattan Lofts, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2012

Hi Jamie

Thank you for your review !

it was pleasure meeting and look forward to having you as a guest again in the future

Kind regards

Bobby

Reviewed 25 May 2012

I have traveled extensively and recently returned to Cape Town after my previous visit being in 2005 during which time I stayed at the Manhattan Penthouse and loved it. The apartment had a spacious loft feel and had the most awesome views feeling like being on top of the world in little Cape Town which has to be one of the most beautiful cities in the world. On my return trip my first impression was 'wow' the place has been totally revamped and has taken on an entirely new dimension. When I spoke to the owner 'Bobby Fischer' on my arrival he informed me that he had redecorated the apartment in 2007. I must say I enjoyed my stay even more this time round and would recommend this place to anyone considering value for money and amazing one of a kind views

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 May 2012

We booked this as we wanted Luxury without the expense that we would get in staying right on the V&A.

The apartment has the most stunning views of Table Mountain and Cape Town.

We really enjoyed our stay here and definitely would book it again, the maid was fantastic and our stay there on the whole really enjoyable.

My only suggestion would be is to have a little welcome pack for guests, small carton of milk, some tea and coffee and sugar, I would have happily paid extra for that, we landed after midnight and got to the apartment after 1am, it was a shame that we couldn't have a hot drink when we got there, and I think that if that was offered to guests it would even better :)

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Cora P
Reviewed 24 May 2012

Me, my husband and two daughters spent 10 glorious days in Cape Town in April 2012. The trip was a business trip for me and a holiday for the rest of the family. We stayed at the Manhattan Penthouse, which was clean, spacious and well functioning apartment in the middle of Cape Town. It was so good to be able to cook breakfast and even dinner on a couple of nights ans eat around the table - as if you were a bit at home in South Africa.

The location was very convenient, as I had a congress in the CTICC, and the girls and my husband were able to scoot around the city - everything was quite near, and the view from the balcony just incredible to both directions.

The housekeeper also did her job without disturbing our stay and the staff at the Cape Lodge were also friendly when we strolled to the lobby to order a cab or ate a meal in the restaurant. There were lots of restaurants on the Long Street with the possibility for take away or dining. The only unexpected thing was the occasional heavy wind, but then we heard that it is typical for Cape Town! I definitely will go back to Manhattan Penthouse if I stay in Cape Town again.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 May 2012

I recently stayed at Manhattan Lofts and enjoyed my stay immensley . The unit was very modern and my view of Table Mountain ,was amazing .

The Loft was centrally situated for me ,close to a wonderfull coffeshop and near a restaurant and Subway Sandwich .I enjoyed the secure parking and good security at the complex .

I will be back

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 May 2012

We recently stayed at manhattan lofts. We are also in the hospitality business. We can speak highly of this apartment! Everything was very
clean and the furniture stylish. Everybody was very friendly and helpfull. Also safe with the undercover parking. Can recomend it to anyone who wants to stay in Cape Town.
Harry and Marianka

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank harryscapetown
Reviewed 21 May 2012

My husband and i visited cape town again after 7 years and we wanted to stay in town this time round. We contacted Manhattan Lofts and we got an immediate response from Bobby Fischer regarding the rates and availability. Bobby was very responsive to our needs and made sure that we were comfortable with everything that was being proposed well before our arrival.

The loft we stayed in was definitely up to our expectations. It was very secure, easily accessible and a very nice view. We had maid service everyday, laundry facilities were also provided and the driver even came to pick up and drop the laundry:-)

We were very happy with the loft itself, its location (walking distance from Loop and Long Street as well as the Green Market Square!) and the overall welcome of staff working there as well as the flexibility and responsiveness of Bobby. It definitely made our stay memorable!

We have already recommended Manhattan Lofts to our friends and family!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple