We were visiting South Africa on the occasion of our wedding anniversary. Our first stop over was cape town and we'd chosen to stay in a studio Apartment in Manhattan lofts. When we landed on Oct 18th and called Bobby from the airport, he seemed to be taken by surprise as the studio apartment was already occupied and he was expecting us the next day. However, he was quick to immediately book us into a hotel next door and see that we were not inconvenienced in any manner whatsoever. After a nights stay, we moved into a squeaky clean apartment the next day. The housekeeping was very effiecient.
The apartment is maintained superbly with nice amenities and offers a lovely view of the central business district and far away view of the V&A waterfront. Since there were hobs to cook, we cooked our own meals which was convenient. Bobby our host also called to make sure that we were doing ok. We enjoyed our stay as the place was centrally located, close to shopping centres as well the tourism office from where we started our daily exploration of the lovely city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cape Town is one of the most beautiful cities in the world why not and stay in Manhattan Lofts with the most exhilarating views of the entire city of Cape town and Table Mountain.!Enjoy strawberries and champagne from your private open air jacuzzi. 180 square meter triple level penthouse / loft with double volume ceiling height and spectacular 270 degree views .Choice of two apartments .Penthouse / Loft with 2 bedrooms sleeps up to 6 people with a sleeper couch.Luxury studio (open plan) spacious 70 square meter state of the art apartment sleeps 2 peopleand a extra 2 people is possible with am electric blow up mattress. Recommended for a family with kids.Located in the very best part of Cape town City on top of the Cape town lodge hotel.The Penthouse is situated on the corner of the building thus giving the most beautiful views Views that one will not easily achieve from other places .Situated close to the many attractions and only 900 meters from the V/A waterfront enhance at the bottom of town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Manhattan Lofts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manhattan Lofts Hotel Cape Town Central
- Manhattan Lofts Cape Town, South Africa