“The lap of luxury!”

23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“The lap of luxury!”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh .... luxury! After flying in from London via Johannesburg, we were MORE than ready for some pampering ... and the One & Only Spa did not let us down! They graciously accommodated our rescheduling request (due to a missed flight connection), and we were so thankful they did! The spa is located on a little island within the hotel grounds, so it's special even BEFORE you arrive. Peaceful surroundings ... soft music .... delicious refreshments .... and a spa service smorgasbord! And must also note that the prices were VERY, VERY reasonable -- especially considering how high-end everything was. Enjoyed our treatments immensely ... only wish we had time in our schedule for several more visits! Thank you to Rubain and all the wonderful staff at the Spa for helping to relax and rejuvenate us!

Visited April 2014

Cape Town Central, South Africa
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Excellent Service”
Reviewed 21 March 2014

I had the pleasure of being invited to the spa of One & Only and from the time I entered it was an amazing feeling. Smiles and helpfulness from everyone made me feel comfortable. There are separate male and female sauna, steam rooms and hydrotherapy pools. Clean towels are always available. The changing rooms are spacious and clean and neat. The relaxation rooms are peaceful and snacks and drinks are available. My treatment was very relaxing. This will definately be my new spot for my massage therapy.